Miniature Gardening on Mother’s Day
Miniature gardening and Mother’s go hand-in-hand. Make your Mother’s Day easy this year with your one-stop shopping at America’s favorite Miniature Garden Center, TwoGreenThumbs.com!
- Place your order by Monday, May 2nd.
- Use your Mom’s address as the shipping address.
- Tell us it’s for your Mom in the comment box, by email or phone.
- We’ll ship it to her with a card from you.
- And send you the invoice for your files.
- Easy. Peasy.
Want to call in your order! We can do that too! Our contact info is here, leave a message if we miss you, we’re a big-little, two-person company.
Need ideas? That’s what we are here for!
Mom’s Day Gift Ideas
- Indoor/Outdoor Boxwood Kit – A bestseller! All you need is a container (8″ x 8″ at least) and some organic potting soil with no added fertilizers or water-retaining polymers. Shipping is included!
- One of our exclusive accessory sets: Garden Chair Set or the Wild West Set, with very cool country theme!
- A set of miniature garden trees or plants. Shop by your zone here. Email us if you need help choosing or want to check what your Mom has ordered before – we can look that up for you!
- Build your own set from our exclusive, Made in the USA, in-scale, realistic garden accessories.
- An autographed copy of the bestselling book on the hobby, Gardening in Miniature: Create Your Own Tiny Living World.
- Light up her life with a set of miniature garden lights! Several different kinds and lengths to choose from.
- A cute, realistic miniature brother/sister fountain.
- A very pretty patio set, made in Germany, see it here.
See More Fun with Mom in the Miniature Garden Throughout the Years:
Like this? Then you’ll love our Mini Garden Gazette! Sign up here.
Want to dig deeper into the hobby? Join us here.